Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Watch the new trailer for the remake of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

My buddy Phillip let me know about the newest trailer for the A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake. This trailer looks even better than the the first teaser trailer. I am super excited about this remake! Check out the trailer below.
Also, CLICK HERE to check out a great article about the film from msn.com.
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET is scheduled to be released in theaters on April 30th of this year!




1 comment:

  1. Did you catch the revelation of a MAJOR plot point? Whoever shot this trailer should not be working in film. Ever. Again.

    ReplyDelete