Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Watch the new trailer for the remake of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

My buddy Phillip let me know about the newest trailer for the A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake. This trailer looks even better than the the first teaser trailer. I am super excited about this remake! Check out the trailer below.
Also, CLICK HERE to check out a great article about the film from msn.com.
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET is scheduled to be released in theaters on April 30th of this year!




1 comment:

  1. Did you catch the revelation of a MAJOR plot point? Whoever shot this trailer should not be working in film. Ever. Again.

    ReplyDelete