Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, February 1, 2010

This weeks Horror DVD releases

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, Feb. 2nd:
(Click on the title for a trailer for that film)

* THE WOLF MAN (1941) Special Edition

A great week for Horror fans!! Definitely the one to get for sure is ZOMBIELAND! If you have not seen this film yet, do yourself a favor and watch it soon! I know I will be with a group of friends Tuesday night watching this film and eating Twinkies!! Also, THE HOUSE OF THE DEVIL has been getting lots of good press from what I have read. This is supposed to be a throwback to the great horror films of the 70's and 80's, so this is a must have for horror fans as well! Also, back in July of 2009 I posted the trailer for a lost at sea film called TRIANGLE. Well, the DVD is here. The trailer looks really good! Too many DVD's to buy this week!! That is a good thing, though!

3 comments:

  1. I know I will be with a group of friends Tuesday night watching this film and eating Twinkies!!

    Egaaad, Twinkies are a feast fit for kings. Good call.

    Hayes, If you were not my Son, I'd hug you! :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Zombieland" really is an instant classic. I wonder how it would have turned out as a TV show, as the writers originally intended? I hear there might be a sequel... not sure how it would work, but more sweet zombie FX and Woody Harrelson kicking ass sounds like a good start ;)

    (P.S., this is Samantha from Hastings... cool blog, thanks for the card!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Samantha! Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope you enjoy it! ZOMBIELAND 2 is classified as "in development" with a 2011 release date over at imdb.com. So I don't think we have seen the last of Tallahassee and Columbus!

    ReplyDelete