Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Watch the teaser for Ryan Renolds' new thriller, BURIED

I just ran across this teaser trailer for Ryan Renolds' new thriller, BURIED. This film is directed by Rodrigo Cortes and is Ryan Renolds' return to the Horror/Thriller genre after his roles in BLADE: TRINITY and THE AMITYVILLE HORROR remake.
Here is the basic plot from Imdb.com:
Paul is a U.S. contractor working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
This movie has a great premise, and while the buried alive scenario has been done many times in the past, it never fails to provide the viewer with a feeling of dread and claustrophobia! My only concern is seeing Ryan Renolds in this type of roll. While I really like Ryan as an actor, I never can take him real serious. All I can see is the wise ass from VAN WILDER! What do you think? Do you like Ryan in these types of rolls? Should he do more Horror? Will you watch BURIED?

CLICK HERE to watch the teaser trailer for BURIED
CLICK HERE to go to the official website for BURIED. The website is just a title page right now, but keep and eye on it for more info and eventually, a release date!

No comments:

Post a Comment