Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Another award for the 4H blog!

Blogger Award season is winding down it seams, but I have just received one more award! Hayes Hudson's House of Horror blog is now the proud recipient of the 2009 All-Scares Blogger award! This award was created by Chuck over at the ZOMBIES DON'T RUN blog! Chuck nominated 10 blogs to receive the award and then each of those could give it up to 2 blogs of their choice, and then the award stops there, so this is a very limited award and one to be proud of for sure! I was given the award by Chris over at the awesome FASCINATION WITH FEAR blog. Thanks Chris for awarding me the All-Scares award!!

3 comments: