Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Check out the trailer for the Japanese Zombie film DEAD RISING


The website KOTAKU has revealed a trailer for the new Japanese Zombie flick, DEAD RISING, which is based on the video game of the same name. Here is the basic plot from the Kotaku website:

The movie is set in an alternative reality in which areas affected by outbreaks are strictly quarantined, and those living in the area are cordoned off from the rest of the country. Two brothers George and Shin, hatch a plan to escape.

This movie looks like a lot of fun! I have never played the video game...have any of you? If so, what do you think about this trailer? Does it resemble the game? Let me know!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for DEAD RISING

2 comments:

  1. The trailers look absolutely nothing like this movie. Not even a little bit! The game takes place inside of a Mall, same as George Romeros Dawn of the Dead. This one does resemble the gigantic mall that we see in the game, and theres not enough zombies on that movie! In the game, theres hoards of zombies that attack you.

    But maybe that new movie catches the vibe of the second game? I haven't played that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the trailers look nothing like the game. Sorry bout the typo.

    ReplyDelete