Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time is running out! Don't forget to register for my first prize pack giveaway!!


If you haven't already entered to win this great prize pack, do so now! The contest ends on Jan. 12th!! Up for grabs is a DVD and AUTOGRAPHED Lobby card set of THE BLOODY APE, courtesy of WILD EYE RELEASING!

CLICK HERE to go to the original post and read how to enter the giveaway.

GOOD LUCK!!


3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award over on my blog. Just wanted you to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my fingers crossed for this competition!!!

    Yu won another award at http://scaresarah.blogspot.com/ !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete