Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Monday, January 11, 2010


Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, Tuesday, 1/12:
(Click on the titles to watch a trailer for the film)

* HALLOWEEN 2 (2009 Rob Zombie Remake)
* THE HOUSE ON SORORITY ROW (1983 Original)
* RIOT ON 42ND STREET (WARNING--Trailer not safe for work or around the kiddos!)
* RIVERMAN (no trailer found, but you can click for a clip from the film)
Nothing real notable other than Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN 2. I was a little dissapointed in this film, especially after loving Rob Zombie's first HALLOWEEN remake. Maybe I need to give it another chance.

2 comments:

  1. I guess Ill finally find out just how bad Rob Zombies Halloween 2 is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha..yeah. I liked his first one, but this one was just too much. Michael Myers groans and grunts when he kills people, which I didn't like. He is the essential "silent killer". Oh well. I didn't care for the dream sequences either. Let me know what you thought about it after you watch it!

    ReplyDelete