Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

MUST WATCH! 4 new clips from the upcoming remake, THE CRAZIES

Back in October of last year, I posted about the remake of George Romero's 1973 classic, THE CRAZIES. Now, Upcominghorrormovies.com has posted 4 new clips from the new remake! This movie looks great and I for one, will be there opening weekend! The remake of THE CRAZIES is scheduled for theatrical release on February 26th.


CLICK HERE to view the trailer and new clips from THE CRAZIES
CLICK HERE to view the official website for THE CRAZIES

2 comments:

  1. A few teaser clips were played on TV here on Saturday night during the ad breaks of The Hills Have Eyes. Got me quite intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really looking forward to this one as well, hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete