Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Check out the crazy trailer for the Japanese Zombie film, Z108

 I am a huge fan of Japanese horror films.  It seems like the Japanese really turn it up a notch when it comes to violence and gore in their films.  Therefore, I am super excited about a new film called ZOMBIE 108, or Z108 for short.    I found this while searching one of my favorite horror sites: http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com


Check out the trailer and let me know what you think of it!


CLICK HERE to view the article and watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment