Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fight as Freddy Krueger in the new Mortal Kombat Game!!

 
I am not a big gamer anymore (ever since my original Xbox died on me), so this might be old news to most of you out there.  I just heard about this last week, and was reminded about it by a buddy at work today.   In the new MORTAL KOMBAT game for the Xbox 360 and PS3, you can actually play (via character download) as the one and only, Freddy Krueger!!!  Check out the trailer by clicking the link below to see some of the gameplay.  This looks really cool and I have to wonder if they will bring other horror icons into the Mortal Kombat world....



CLICK HERE to watch the Mortal Kombat trailer featuring Freddy Krueger!

2 comments:

  1. They teased a few times that we might also see Jason at some point since they already have access for that character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome....that would make for the inevitable, FREDDY Vs. JASON!!

    ReplyDelete