Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, August 22, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011

 

Here are this weeks new horror related DVD releases, coming out tomorrow, 8/23:
(click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

THE BLEEDING HOUSE
BY THE DEVIL'S HAND:  THE 666 KILLER
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
COLDFISH
THE EVES
FOLLOWED HOME
HOUSE OF FALLEN
PEEPING BLOG
SUPER HYBRID  [DVD & Blu-ray]
TROLLHUNTER  [DVD & Blu-ray]

Quite a few DVD's coming out this week...the must have for me is TROLLHUNTER, and I haven't even seen it yet!  But based on reviews I have read and that awesome trailer, I expect it to be awesome.  Expect a full review of that film on the 4H blog soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment