Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Check out the creepy trailer for the upcoming film, THE WOMAN IN BLACK



 Thanks to my buddy Caleb for bringing this one to my attention....I guess I hadn't given THE WOMAN IN BLACK much thought since it stars Harry Potter, a.k.a, Daniel Radcliffe.  My mistake, because this looks really good and Daniel Radcliffe looks like he could be a really cool actor.   Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

A young lawyer travels to a remote village to organize a recently deceased client's papers, where he discovers the ghost of a scorned woman set on vengeance.

Check this trailer out, this looks like it could be a really good, creepy film!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

2 comments:

  1. NICE transition for Daniel Radcliffe! didn't see that coming. Not permanently typecasted after all. looks goood.

    Bridgett
    http://legallybrunetterants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thought here...I wasn't sure he could find any "adult" roles after playing Harry Potter for so long, but looks like he will do just fine!

    ReplyDelete