Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

DVD Review: ALL NIGHT HALLOWEEN PARTY (2012)

  
ALL NIGHT HALLOWEEN PARTY
Distributed by:  Apprehensive Films

Apprehensive Films has recently released a must have DVD for any fans of Halloween, and who of us horror fans is not a fan of Halloween?!   ALL NIGHT HALLOWEEN PARTY is a great DVD perfect to play at your upcoming Halloween Party, or really any time of the year in my opinion!
Here is a brief description of the DVD from the official press release:

The All Night Halloween Party is retro, spooky fun for the entire family. This compilation of old-school cartoons, stop-motion animations and vintage horror trailers creates the perfect ambiance for any Halloween party. Plus it's an ever-looping DVD so it doesn't stop until your party does! With so many unique short subjects, the All Night Halloween Party can be enjoyed over and over again. Some of the classic titles included are: Balloon Land, Cobweb Hotel, Wot a Night, Magic Mummy, Devil's Ball and many, many more! Get ready for a Halloween you won't soon forget!

  I love the fact that this DVD is an ever-looping DVD, meaning it will play over and over again on your DVD player until you manually stop it.  That makes it perfect  for putting on and playing at your Halloween party for some great background ambiance, although I bet it will begin to become the center of attention at the party as your guests start noticing it and watching it.   This doesn't just have to be for a party, though.  I watched it the other night by myself and enjoyed it thoroughly.  I love the old school animation  (cartoons on this DVD are from as far back as the 1930's!) and I also love the fact that they have put a trailer for a "classic" horror film between each cartoon.  I love movie trailers, especially for films of movies I have never seen, or in this case even heard of.  Along with trailers for films we all know like THE HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL, there are trailers for films I knew nothing about, such as the King Kong rip off KONGA and the looks-so-bad-I-bet-it-is-amazing creature feature called REPTILICUS! 

  This DVD is a lot of fun.  I highly recommend this one. 

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD from TheGrindHouse.Net
  

2 comments:

  1. I’m impressed. Very informative and trustworthy blog does exactly what it sets out to do. I’ll bookmark your weblog for future use.

    Pebbles
    www.joeydavila.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I learned in life is to love what makes you happy and to cherish every moment you spend with your family, friends or love ones because everything that we have now on earth is temporary. Well, thank you for inspiring us with your great art work.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.ne

    ReplyDelete