Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Have you seen NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 3D: RE-ANIMATION ?


  Has anyone seen this film?  NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 3D:  RE-ANIMATION just came out about 2 weeks ago on DVD.  I had seen the first trailer, but just saw the second trailer for the film tonight.  The second trailer actually shows footage with star Jeffrey Combs  (of RE-ANIMATOR fame) and the film looks like it could be pretty good...let me know if you have seen this film.  I would like to hear some thoughts on it before tracking it down to watch for myself.   I love a good zombie film, and have always been a fan of Combs, so hopefully this will be one worth watching.  Leave a comment if you have seen the film and let me know what you think.  

 
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to watch the second trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment