Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Have you seen NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 3D: RE-ANIMATION ?


  Has anyone seen this film?  NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 3D:  RE-ANIMATION just came out about 2 weeks ago on DVD.  I had seen the first trailer, but just saw the second trailer for the film tonight.  The second trailer actually shows footage with star Jeffrey Combs  (of RE-ANIMATOR fame) and the film looks like it could be pretty good...let me know if you have seen this film.  I would like to hear some thoughts on it before tracking it down to watch for myself.   I love a good zombie film, and have always been a fan of Combs, so hopefully this will be one worth watching.  Leave a comment if you have seen the film and let me know what you think.  

 
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to watch the second trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment