Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Have you seen the trailer to the EVIL DEAD remake?

  If you haven't seen it yet, the trailer for the remake of EVIL DEAD has been leaked onto the internet.  The trailer was premiered at the New York Comic Con and I can't tell you how excited I am to see this movie.  The great folks over at JoBlo.com have posted the trailer on their website. At first, the trailer looks just so - so....like your typical teen horror film, but stay with it, as it gets crazy as it goes on.   
  This looks like a much darker, more true horror film than the original from what I can see from this trailer.   This should be an interesting take on the classic film we all know and love.  I personally can't wait to see this film.  Watch the trailer and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment