Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

   
I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving holiday!  I had a great day yesterday with my family and will have round 2 of Turkey this weekend at my wife's parents house.  I am going to take a break from posts for this weekend as I spend time with family and friends!

So, I leave you with this.   Last year at Thanksgiving, I posted a trailer for the killer Turkey movie, THANKSKILLING.  Well, now that killer turkey is back in THANKSKILLING 3!   Where's is Thankskilling 2 you ask...well, kinda a weird story...it's actually a part of THANKSKILLING 3.  Confused yet?  Here is the plot from the film's imdb page to help explain:

In "ThanksKilling 3", the fowl-mouthed villain Turkie is back and hacking his way to find the last copy of "ThanksKilling 2" which has landed in the hands of a group of disturbingly crude puppets. The death toll rises as Turkie carves through the likes of Flowis the rapping grandma, Rhonda the bisexual space worm, Yomi the puppet in search of her mind, and their equally ridiculous friends who all travel through fantastical settings such as the FeatherWorld and Turkey Hell. With the guidance of Uncle Donny (Dan Usaj), the wig-wearing inventor of the PluckMaster 3000, Jefferson (Joe Hartzler), Head of Security at ThanksgivingLand, and a WiseTurkey, the gatekeeper to the FeatherWorld, our collection of raunchy characters hope to fend off the murderous rampage of Turkie, all while trying to help Yomi find her mind.

I don't know about you, but this film had me at "bisexual space worm".  I must now see this movie for sure!  Ha!   Check out the trailer (which has a hilarious EVIL DEAD 2 parody) and have a great Thanksgiving!!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment