Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Win a copy of the classic horror film RE-ANIMATOR on Blu-ray from the Shattered Ravings blog!!

  
 One of my favorite horror films of all time is the classic Stuart Gordon film, RE-ANIMATOR, starring Jeffrey Combs and the beautiful Barbara Crampton.   I assume most of you have seen this film, and if you haven't, please stop what you are doing and go do so now!  Words can't express how good this film is.  It is a true classic of the genre. 
 Well, as some of you know, my buddy Scott (who occasionally does some guest reviews on my blog) runs the Shattered Ravings blog, where he discusses not only horror, but sci-fi and the fantasy genres as well.   Scott is giving away a copy of RE-ANIMATOR on Blu-ray to one lucky winner, and entering is super easy!  Click the link below to go to the contest post and learn how you can enter this awesome giveaway!  The contest ends November 16th, so this is your last week to enter!  Good luck!!


CLICK HERE to view the contest post to find out how to win this awesome prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment