Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, November 19, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, November 20th, 2012












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 11/20:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)
  
BACKROAD
THE CARETAKER
DARKLANDS
THE DEAD INSIDE
DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE
THE LOST REALITIES OF HOG CALLER
MARK OF THE DEVIL
*  THE PETE WALKER COLLECTION:  HOUSE OF WHIPCORD/DIE SCREAMING MARIANNE/THE COMEBACK/SCHIZO
PORCELAIN MAN
PSYCHO HORROR DOUBLE FEATURE:  PSYCHO KICKBOXER/CANVAS OF BLOOD
PUPPET MASTER 2 [DVD & Blu-ray]
PUPPET MASTER 3 [DVD & Blu-ray]
SCHIZO:  REMASTERED EDITION
SLAUGHTER CREEK
SLAUGHTER TALES

3 comments:

  1. KUDOS! am happy to see your blog site. i really like horror movies i'll add this up in my bookmarks and i'll be spending more time browsing here for more updates about the latest horror movies. thanks much!

    ayumi
    www.brfe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting an effort to publish this information and for sharing this with us.

    Cindy
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. There are certain point in our life that we encounter failure but it doesn't mean you will lose hope and give up everything but it only means that every failure there's an exchange and that is new beginning. Well, thank you for sharing your article and keep on posting. Visit my site too for more information.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete