Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

THE DEAD MATTER....now available on Amazon, iTunes, and Redbox!

 
 I can't believe it has been 2 years since we did a review here on the 4H blog for a cool little zombie/vampire flick called, THE DEAD MATTER.  You can read our review by clicking here.  Well, recently I was notified by the film's director, Edward Douglas, the the film has been picked up for a limited time for rent on Redbox!  The film is also now available on Amazon and iTunes! This is a huge accomplishment for a small independent film, so this goes to show you that a lot of people think this is a film you will want to check out for sure!  For those that are not familiar with the film, here is the basic plot:

The film tells the story of a guilt-ridden young woman desperate to contact her deceased brother who discovers a powerful, ancient relic that controls the dead. Her dark obsession drags her into the tangled world of two warring vampire lords, each with his own sinister plans for the artifact, and a vampire hunter who will stop at nothing to destroy it. It’s a mix of classic horror themes with modern twists and a touch of dark humor that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

 THE DEAD MATTER has been in Redboxes across the country for a few weeks now.  I meant to post this sooner and totally forgot until the other night while browsing the Redbox movies (to pick out a movie for my kids) and I ran across THE DEAD MATTER!  It is neat to see that film available in the Redbox!   

 If you haven't seen this film, go down to your local Walgreens or wherever you have a Redbox and check it out!  Even if you have seen it, go check it out and watch it again!  Support indy horror at the Redbox!  Also, Mr. Douglas mentioned that because of this deal, it has opened up the possibilities of a second film!  
 
 
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the film and watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD from the official website...or
CLICK HERE to check out all the rental / download options like Redbox and iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment