Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Unearthed & Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary










  Recently I was contacted by filmmaker John Campopiano about a new film he and his film partner, Justin White, were making called UNEARTHED & UNTOLD:  THE PATH TO PET SEMATARY.   The film is an independent documentary on the making of the film PET SEMATARY.  Here is the official plot synopsis of the film from the film's official Facebook page:

  Unearthed & Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary is an independent documentary taking an extensive look at the making of Pet Sematary, the origins of the story, the stories of cast and crew, memories of the Maine locals who helped make the film, and the legacy the film has established among horror fans and scholars of Stephen King's work. In addition to featuring many cast and crew members never before interviewed about their involvement in the film, this documentary will also take fans on a tour of all the filming locations. With never-before-seen photographs and footage from behind-the-scenes, original props from the film, media coverage of the 1988 production, and new stories about the Hollywood production being on location in Maine, Unearthed & Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary is an all-encompassing documentary by fans for the fans.
 
  Check out the film' official Facebook page to keep up with all the news and info about this film.  I am a huge fan of PET SEMATARY, so I personally can't wait to see this documentary.  It sounds like the filmmakers are pulling out all the stops and covering all the bases in what looks to be like a very entertaining look at the making of the PET SEMATARY.
 
CLICK HERE to visit the official Facebook Page for the film

1 comment:

  1. i like reading your creepy article. it scares the hell out of me.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete