Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Check out the great student filmed zombie short film, KEG OF THE DEAD!

 
 













  Check out this great zombie short film that I found that was mentioned in my Zombie Page-a-Day calendar.  It's called KEG OF THE DEAD, an 8 minute short film made back in 2006 and shot at the TKE house at UC Berkley.  The film is about a pizza delivery guy that is late for his delivery at the frat house, and doesn't get paid and gets humiliated by the frat guys.   At the same time, zombies start to attack the frat house and the pizza delivery guy turns out to be the hero and save the day!  Check out this great film which includes some great gore and effects!

CLICK HERE to watch the short film

1 comment: