Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Chucky is back in the all new film, CURSE OF CHUCKY!!


  I love the CHILD'S PLAY movies, and I love the character of the Good Guy doll named Chucky.  So, I am super excited to hear about a new CHUCKY movie coming out called CURSE OF CHUCKY, which if I count right will be the 6th film in the CHILD'S PLAY franchise.  I read about this on one of my favorite horror websites, Shocktillyoudrop.com (if you aren't familiar with that website, check it out for sure).  Here is some info about the film from the Shock Till You Drop article about CURSE OF CHUCKY:

  Written and directed by Don Mancini, the film concerns Nica (Fiona Dourif), a young woman grieving over the gruesome suicide of her mother when her domineering older sister Barb (Danielle Bisutti) arrives with her young family in tow to help settle their mother's affairs. As the sisters butt heads over Nica's plans for the future, Barb's young daughter comforts herself with a grinning, red-haired talking doll named Chucky (voiced again by Brad Dourif) that recently arrived mysteriously in the mail.

  But as a string of brutal murders begins to terrorize the household, Nica suspects the doll may hold the key to the bloodshed. What she doesn't know is that Chucky has a personal score to settle. He's determined to finish a job he started more than 20 years earlier, and this time he's going to see it through to the bloody and shocking end.

  The good news is that original series writer is on board again as writer and director of this film, and Chucky will be voiced by the original voice of Chucky, .  The bad news is that it looks like we won't be able to enjoy this new film at the theater, as it is slated for a direct to DVD/Blu-ray/VOD release on September 24th of this year.  I will post a trailer as soon as one is released...until then, stay up to date with news and updates about the film via the film's great fan made Facebook page found on the link below!


CLICK HERE to visit the fan made facebook page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment