Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, June 17, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, June 18th, 2013











 Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out today, 6/18
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)
  

*  THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF THE LIVING CORPSE [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  AMERICAN MARY  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  AXE GIANT:  THE WRATH OF PAUL BUNYAN
*  COME OUT AND PLAY  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  EVERYONE MUST DIE
*  EXHUMED
*  EXTINCTION
*  THE G-STRING HORROR
*  GOLDEN YEARS
*  JERSEY SHORE LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE
*  THE HOWLING  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  HUMAN ANTFARM
*  THE LANGOLIERS
*  THE LAST EXORCISM PART 2
*  LIFEFORCE  [Blu-ray]
*  MARA
*  OCTAMAN
*  PLASTIC
*  PRANK
*  THE STAND
*  TOURSIST TRAP

 

No comments:

Post a Comment