Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, June 4th, 2013










Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out today, 6/4
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  23:59  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE BIG BAD
*  CARRIER
*  CHUPACABRA VS. THE ALAMO
*  CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON  (1954)  [Blu-ray]
*  DREAM HOUSE  [Blu-ray]
*  FORTUNE COOKIE PROPHECIES
*  HOME SWEET HOME
*  THE INVISIBLE MAN  (1933)  [Blu-ray]
*  THE MUMMY  (1932)  [Blu-ray]
*  THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (1943)  [Blu-ray]
*  SADAKO  [DVD & 2D/3D Blu-ray]
*  SCREAM OF FEAR  (1961)
*  SHAUN OF THE DEAD/HOT FUZZ double feature [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  SILENT HOUSE
*  VICTORVILLE MASSACRE
*  WARM BODIES  [DVD & Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment