Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Check out the trailer for THE RITE, a new exorcism film starring Anthony Hopkins

While browsing Firstshowing.net lately, I ran across a post about Anthony Hopkins newest film, THE RITE. Here is the basic plot from the films official website:

Inspired by true events, follows a skeptical seminary student Michael (Colin O'Donoghue) who reluctantly attends an exorcism school at the Vatican. While there, he meets an unorthodox priest, Father Lucas, who introduces him to a darker side of his faith.

The film is scheduled for release January 2011, and from the looks of this trailer, I think we are all in for a treat. Anthony Hopkins has always been one of my favorite actors, so I am really looking forward to this one! Watch the trailer and let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for THE RITE

No comments:

Post a Comment