Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Dollar Bin Horror Blog recently spotlighted Shattered Mind Studios!!

For those of you that don't know, SHATTERED MIND STUDIOS is a film production company recently formed by contributing 4H writer, Scott Baker, and myself. I just found out that the Dollar Bin Horror Blog recently spotlighted SMS in a recent post! I had sent my friend Rhonny Reaper, who runs the Dollar Bin Horror blog, a link to our first short film and apparently she found it cool enough to let her readers know about it. For that, I am forever grateful!

CLICK HERE to read the post about Shattered Mind Studios over at the Dollar Bin Horror Blog. There you will find a link to our short film as well called, CALL NOT THE DEVIL. The movie is very amateur, as should be expected for our first film. What we are hoping is that people can see some potential in what we have done. We had no cast or crew and only a couple of cheap home video cameras. Scott and I did everything from camera operators to actors. This is a blueprint, so to speak, of what we could do with a budget, a crew, decent sound and film equipment, and actual actors!!


Thanks again to Rhonny Reaper at the Dollar Bin Horror Blog, one of THE best Horror blogs on the web!! Be sure to stop on over and wish the Dollar Bin Horror Blog Happy 1 year Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment