Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND 2011--first guests have been announced!!

The first guests for TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND 2011 have been announced, and it is already turning out to be quite an impressive line up of Horror stars!!! Next year's TFW will be held April 29 - May 1, 2010 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Irving, TX (DALLAS). I have attended the past two TFW's and have had a blast each time, so I will be at next years again for sure!


Here is the current list of guests that have been announced so far:




MICHAEL BALDWIN - Phantasm I, III, IV









CLIVE BARKER - Creator/director of Hellraiser and Nightbreed







DOUG BRADLEY -- Pinhead from the Hellraiser films






DON COSCARELLI -- Director of Phantasm I-IV, BubbaHo-Tep









ROBERT ENGLUND - Freedy Krueger himself!!








ASHLEY LAURENCE- Hellraiser







ANGUS SCRIMM- The Tall Man from the Phantasm films





Next year's guest lineup is already looking great! This is just the start, though. Many more guests will be announced all the way up to showtime! I will bring you more guest announcements as I get them! I hope to see you at TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment