Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Check out the trailer for the film RECREATOR

I was just scrolling through the Quiet Earth website (one of my favorite sites on the web), and read about a Horror film about a group of kids that go camping and come across a group of kids just like them...in fact, it is them!  The film is called RECREATOR and it looks like it will be a lot of fun!
Here is the full synopsis courtesty of the film's official website:

A group of teenagers stumble upon a secret lab and encounter superior versions of themselves in writer/director Gregory Orr’s science-fiction adventure Recreator. Duplicates. Doubles. Recreations. Call them what you will, they are exact copies of Craig, Tracy and Derek, three friends on a camping trip who accidentally trigger a deadly experiment left by the Recreator, a mysterious scientist with a passion for cloning. Trapped by their captors, the teenagers are no match for their physically stronger, faster, better selves. Their only hope is to outwit them and to escape with their lives before they are replaced.
Recreator is a teen-orientated suspense film with roots in science fiction realism and psychological terror. It merges the anxiety and paranoia of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, with the killer-next-door quality of Disturbia and the recent vampire hit Let the Right One In.

Watch the trailer and then let me know what you think.  I think this film looks like it could be a lot of fun!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the film

No comments:

Post a Comment