Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm baaaaaack!



I am sorry it has been a few days since my last blog post!  I like to update this blog on a daily basis, but this has been an extremely busy week for me!  For those that don't know, I am the co-founder (along with co-founder Scott Baker) of a small, independent film production company called SHATTERED MIND STUDIOS.   We have been hard at work this week with our 3rd film project!  We prepped our shooting location earlier in the week and then spent ALL day yesterday filming.   Our newest production, titled "ALTERED PERCEPTIONS" is now in post production and will soon be unleashed upon the word!  Until then, check out our other 2 short films on our website.

CLICK HERE to view the official website of Shattered Mind Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment