Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Check out the trailer to Darren Lynn Bousman's 11-11-11!!

H
I just watched the teaser trailer to the film 11-11-11 and I am very intrigued.  The film is written and directed by Darren Lynn Bousman (SAW II, III, IV) and it looks very creepy.

Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

A horror-thriller set on 11:11 on the 11th day of the 11th month and concerning a entity from another world that enters the earthly realm through Heaven's 11th gate.
Watch the trailer and let me know what you think.  I think this movie looks like it could be very cool.
The film will be released (obviously) on 11-11-11!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment