Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am honored to announce that the 4H blog has received the Zombie Rabbit Award!

I love when this website gets an award.....it re-insures me that there are people out there that like the blog and appreciate the work we put into it here. For that, I thank you.   I was very pleased to find out that this site was recently awarded the ZOMBIE RABBIT AWARD!  This award was started by iZombie from the iZombieLover website.  This award was given to 10 of his favorite blogs and places on the net, and considering how many sites that could cover, being in the top 10 is a huge honor. 
Thanks iZombie!  Click one of the links above to head over to his site today, it is full of great stuff, including graphic art and photography, all with a nice zombie twist!

1 comment:

  1. well deserved, many great things to learn about... and i have learned plenty. i sometimes read without comment... my bad!
    iZombie

    ReplyDelete