Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Check out the trailer for the great looking space horror film, APOLLO 18!


I just read about this new film called APOLLO 18 and from the looks of the trailer, I will definitely be checking this one out in the theater.  The film is supposedly some "found footage" from NASA's 18th mission to the moon, although only 17 are recorded by NASA.  Apparently something went wrong during this 18th mission and it was quickly covered up by the U.S. Government.  This film now lets you see what happened through the eyes and cameras of the actual astronauts on this doomed mission.  With the recent success of the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY movies, the "found footage" sub-genre of Horror film is in full swing.  At least with this one they are doing something a little different with it by combining it into a Horror/Sci-fi film!
Check out the trailer and let me know what you think! While the poster gives the release date of 3/4/11,  APOLLO 18 is now officially scheduled to hit theaters on 4/22/11

CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website and watch the trailer

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I saw that trailer. I thought 'wow, they made every Blair Witch rip-off...in space.'

    So yeah, I couldn't care less about this one. The premise alone makes me ask at least three or four serious questions that I can almost guarantee that the film does not answer.

    Side note- When I first saw the teaser poster, I thought that it had to be a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it will be good...I thought the trailer looked promising. I think we are going to see a LOT of these "found footage" type films over the next year or so after the Paranormal Activity films did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me a bit of the fabulous 90s flick "The Dark Side Of The Moon"

    ReplyDelete