Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, March 28, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, March 29th, 2011

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, 3/29:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

BLEADING LADY
EMBODIMENT OF EVIL  [DVD & Blu-ray combo]
HUSK
INFERNO  [DVD & Blu-ray]
PROWL
*  THE RESIDENT  [DVD & Blu-ray]
RIVER OF DARKNESS
SCAR 3D [DVD & Blu-ray]
SCREAM [Blu-ray]
SCREAM 2  [Blu-ray]
SCREAM 3  [Blu-ray]
ZOMBIE WOMEN OF SATAN


Wow!  There is a bunch of DVD's coming out this week!  I am most excited about Dario Argento's INFERNO out on Blu-ray this week.  This is one of my favorite of Argento's films.  Definitely check that one out if you haven't seen it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that one of the 3 witch films he did? Been a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Along with SUSPIRA and then THE MOTHER OF TEARS. One of the best Horror trilogies out there!!

    ReplyDelete