Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Check out the awesome teaser trailer for the Uwe Boll film, ZOMBIE MASSACRE

 

Wait a minute...did I just use the terms "awesome" and "Uwe Boll film" in the same sentence?  Well, there is a first time for everything!   Actually, I realize why ZOMBIE MASSACRE actually looks good, Uwe Boll is listed as the producer, he did not write or direct the film.  Ok, that explains things! 
Anyway, this looks very cool.  The trailer is very stylistic and contains some very cool imagery.  Here is the basic plot of ZOMBIE MASSACRE from the film's official website:
 
A bacteriological weapon – developed by the US Government to create a super soldier – spreads an epidemic in a quiet little town in the middle of Eastern Europe. All citiziens have been turned into infected zombies. The plan is: to bring an atomic bomb into the nuclear plant of the city to pretend a terrible accident. No one has to know the truth. A commando of mercenaries is hired to do the mission. The battle is on. Hordes of monsters against a bunch of men.
Who will survive?


Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.  Does this look like it could be the next great zombie film?  Also,  watch at the 2:13 mark of the trailer....is it just me or does it look like the zombies are about to break out into a 'Thriller' dance routine?

 
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment