Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 9, 2010

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR gets a mention in the newest issue of RUE MORGUE MAGAZINE!!!!!!

I think most all Horror fans will agree that Rue Morgue Magazine is one of, if not the best Horror movie magazine out there. I never miss an issue, and if you are not a regular reader of this magazine, you are really missing out!

If you have never bought an issue of Rue Morgue before, the newest issue is a perfect one to start with. I am super excited to say that the 4H blog has a mention in the "ROADKILL" section of the latest issue! "ROADKILL" is a section in each issue that spotlights a few special places on the web dedicated to Horror. It is a HUGE honor to be mentioned in the pages of my favorite Horror magazine!! Thanks Rue Morgue!!!

Issue #102 is on stands now!! If you are a new reader to the 4H blog and you found out about it through the mention in Rue Morgue, comment and let me know!
Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Never actually read one of these but congratulations! Since you read them all, if you ever see mine pop up in there let me know lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! And you need to check out this mag if you like Horror films. It is the best mag out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love RUE MORGUE!!! Well done on getting a mention!!!

    ReplyDelete