Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Must watch! A CADAVER CHRISTMAS trailer

As most regular readers of this blog know...I love zombies. Well...zombie movies anyway. I found this trailer while browsing Quietearth.com the other night. The film is called A CADAVER CHRISTMAS and it looks like a great zombie film! Here is the basic plot from the film's official website:

'Twas the night before Christmas...
And somewhere a janitor mops the halls of a university... A drunk sits at a lonely bar while his faithful bartender serves him mug after mug of pity beer... A police officer makes an arrest... A student security guard sits diligently at her desk... And a science professor conducts a dangerous experiment with unimaginable consequences.
United by terrifying and bizarre circumstances, the janitor, the drunk, the bartender, the cop, his perp, and the student security guard must fight to undo the professor's work. A dark force is at work in the cadaver lab this Christmas and this unconventional band of heroes are the only hope the world has against an army of living corpses that are quickly recruiting new members. The undead have been given the gift of life and it's up to the janitor to take it back.

CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the film. Once on the site, click on "watch the new trailer", then sit back and enjoy what looks to be a new cult classic in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment