Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Blogger Zombie Walk Day!!!

h

What does that mean? It means you can "walk" from site to site of participating bloggers, each of which will post something related to Zombies!!!!
For my Zombie post, I want to bring you pics of my favorite film Zombie of all time....the main Zombie from Lucio Fulci's ZOMBIE!! The make up effects on this Zombie are amazing, from the elongated, recessed gums toothy grin, to the eye socket full of earthworms, Fulci's Zombie is hands down my favorite Zombie of all time!




To see my complete list of my top 5 film Zombies, CLICK HERE!

Here is the list of all the sites participating in the Blogger Zombie Walk!! Be sure to visit them all for some great Zombie action!!
h
I want to give a big THANK YOU to Autumnforest of the Ghost Hunting Theories blog for organizing the Blogger Zombie Walk!!!

3 comments:

  1. Have to second your shout out to the makeup and general look of the zombies in Fulci's film. Few if any zombie flicks have gotten the rotting-in-the-ground look down as well as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, exactly!! Even Romero's zombies were just painted green/grey....while it worked, it doesn't compare the rotting, worm infested look of Fulci's zombies!

    ReplyDelete