Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Check out the awesome trailer for the latest AfterDark film, HUSK!

I finally got around to watching the trailer for HUSK, the newest film from AfterDark Originals I have been hearing about, and I have to say that this movie looks great! I guess I wasn't too excited about this film after the awful 2002 film, SCARECROW left a bad taste in my mouth for scarecrow movies. Luckily, this film looks like it will erase any bad feelings for these types of films, as this trailer looks absolutely awesome!
Here is the plot of HUSK from the AfterDark website:

When a murder of crows smash into their car windshield, a group of young friends are forced to abandon the vehicle, leaving them stranded beside a desolate cornfield. Hidden deep within the cornfield they find a crumbling farmhouse – but they soon discover that instead of a sanctuary, the house is actually the center of a terrifying supernatural ritual that they are about to become a part of…



CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

1 comment:

  1. Kinda has that Jeepers Creepers feel about it.
    Cool Preview.

    ReplyDelete