Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Check out the crazy trailer for Takashi Shimizu's THE SHOCK LABYRINTH 3D

H
You might know director Takashi Shimizu from his JU-ON/THE GRUDGE films, but his latest film is called THE SHOCK LABYRINTH 3D and it looks like a wild ride for sure! I am a huge fan of Japanese Horror films...they do things you just don't see in American films. The visuals in this film look really cool and creepy. Check out the trailer below...hopefully a U.S. distributor will pick this movie up so we can see it here soon!




CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure an American remake is already in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably right! Although there are some pretty crazy Japanese films that have not been remade....UZUMAKI is one that comes to mind....I think sometimes these Japanese films are so far out there, that no one over here really knows what to do with them. But, this director did have some of his other films remade before, so it could happen again.

    ReplyDelete