Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Congratulations to the CRUSTACEAN Contest Winner!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Debra Michael, winner of the latest Hayes Hudson's House of Horror giveaway!!! Debra will receive a DVD of the hilarious Horror/Comedy film, CRUSTACEAN as well as a CD Soundtrack to the film, featuring all the great music from the film!

Don't worry if you didn't win, you can get your very own copy of the film by clicking here!

Thanks to all that entered and keep an eye on this site for another exciting giveaway coming in the next few days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment