Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Check out contributing writer Scott Baker's interview with D4 director, Darrin Dickerson

H
Scott Baker is a contributing writer here at the 4H blog, but as some of you know, he also has his own blog he runs called SHATTERED RAVINGS, which focuses on Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Horror films. Recently, Scott had the chance to interview Darrin Dickerson, the writer and director of the awesome film, D4! He, like me, is a huge fan of this awesome film. You can check out his review of the film here, and my review of the film here. If you have not seen this film, you are missing out on one of the coolest independent Sci-Fi/Horror hybrids that has come out in a long time!! Do yourself a favor and check it out. Read Scott's interview with Mr. Dickerson by clicking below.


CLICK HERE to read the interview

No comments:

Post a Comment