Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Check out the trailer for I SELL THE DEAD

I SELL THE DEAD is a new film that is a being called a horror/comedy, although the comedy aspect of it isn't very noticeable in this trailer. The release date for the film Aug 7. Click the link below to watch the trailer. I think it looks great! Here is the basic plot per imdb.com:

18th century justice catches up with a pair of grave robbers. With only a few hours to go before his date with the guillotine, Arthur Blake (Monaghan) tells his life story to Father Francis Duffy (Ron Perlman). Before long, Arthur spills the beans on how he got started in the grim corpse peddling business with seasoned ghoul Willie Grimes (Fessenden).


Click HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment