Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Christmas in July! Check out the short film, TREEVENGE!


Thanks to the folks at Twitch.com for bringing us this Christmas themed short film, TREEVENGE! Directed by Jason Eisener, TREEVENGE tells the story of a Christmas when all the Christmas trees get their revenge. Apparently they are tired of being chopped and sawed down and put into torturing devices (Christmas tree stands) and then decorated and humiliated! This year they have had enough and aren't taking it any more. The film is approx 16 mins long (including credits). It starts out kinda slow, but once the trees begin attacking, it is a non-stop gore fest! This is a great short film and I highly recommend you go watch this right now!! Like Jaws did for the ocean, and Psycho did for the shower, TREEVENGE will make you think twice about turning your back on your Christmas tree this year!!

Click HERE to watch the trailer courtesy of Twitch.com.

Click HERE to visit the official TREEVENGE website.

No comments:

Post a Comment