Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kids are creepy! Don't believe me, then check out this trailer for THE CHILDREN


I was looking around online and came across the trailer for a film called THE CHILDREN. Written and Directed by Tom Shankland, THE CHILDREN tells the story of a Christmas vacation gone wrong, when all the kids start turning on their parents. This film is not to be confused with another film called THE CHILDREN which came out 1980, which happens to be one of my favorite all time horror films. More on that one later, but in the meantime, check out the new film THE CHILDREN coming to DVD this October.


Click HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment