Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Star Wars and Zombies!! It's a match made in heaven..or at least in a galaxy far, far, away!

I just read on the MatthewScottBaker.com blog (great Sci-Fi blog) about a new Star Wars book coming out. I love the Star Wars films, but just never could get into the books really. But that might be about to change. It has been announced that in October, the FIRST EVER STAR WARS HORROR NOVEL will be released! Titled STAR WARS: DEATH TROOPERS by Joe Schrieber, it pits a group of Prison Barge survivors against a death star full of ravenous Storm Trooper Zombies!! Not sure what the back story will be on how the Storm Troopers became zombies, but I guess we will find out soon! I know this post is a little more Sci-Fi than usual, but come on, it's Zombie Storm Troopers!! How cool is that!!!


Click HERE to go to the DEATH TROOPERS official web page.

Click HERE to go to the official DEATH TROOPERS YouTube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment