Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have been hearing about this film for quite some time, and finally, we have a trailer. THE HILLS RUN RED is supposed to be a great new horror film, full of good gore and scares.
Here is the synopsis from Shocktillyoudrop.com:

Directed by Dave Parker, Hills follows a film fanatic's obsession with finding a complete print of a classic slasher movie. It leads him and two friends into the backwoods where the film was shot. They realize too late that filming never ended -- the movie's star, the deformed, murderous Baby Face, and his twisted family continue to film and kill unsuspecting victims. Now our heroes must survive the nightmarish onslaught or become part of the movie forever.

Sounds pretty good, and looks good too! Tony Timpone from Fangoria.com called it "Nasty as Hell"! If someone from Fangoria calls it nasty, then that's a film I want to check out for sure! THE HILLS RUN RED is coming out on DVD September 29th.

Click HERE to watch the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment