Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, October 23, 2009

GEORGE A. ROMERO announced as guest for the next TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND!!

3 new guests have been announced for next years TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND, and this new batch has the best guest yet in my opinion....GEORGE A. ROMERO! The Godfather of zombie films brought zombies into the mainstream with a little film you might have heard of, NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD! Here are all 3 of the new guests...click the names to view their IMDB.com page.




KEIR DULLEA -- Black Christmas, 2001, 2010, The Thin Red Line




WILLIAM KATT -- Carrie, House, The Greatest American Hero (TV)



GEORGE A. ROMERO -- Night of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead, The Crazies, Creepshow





No comments:

Post a Comment