Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween is just around the corner..time to carve pumpkins!!!

My first pumpkin carving for this Halloween is none other than Jason Voorhees from the FRIDAY THE 13th films! I think it turned out pretty good, don't you? I used a stencil from Zombiepumpkins.com. Zombiepumpkins is a great side with over 200 patterns (212+ according to the site). To print the patterns, you have to join, but you can join for as little as $2 (paid through Paypal). For the $2 membership level, you get to print any 2 patterns of your choice. If you choose the $5 level, you get to print any 25 patterns of your choice. If you join for $10, you get to print ALL of the patterns, and if you do the $20 level, you get access to all 212+ patters plus access to 10 bonus patterns. Let me know what you think of my first pumpkin carving...next, I plan to try the Freddy Krueger pattern!! Check back in a day or so and I will hopefully have it done and posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment