Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 26, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases coming out Tuesday, 10/27

Here are this weeks Horror related DVDs coming out Tuesday, 10/27:
(You can click on most titles to watch the trailer)

* 42ND STREET FOREVER: ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE EDITION
* THE ASPHYX
* BLACK DEVIL DOLL
* BLOOD NIGHT: THE LEGEND OF MARY HATCHET
* BORN OF FIRE
* BREAKING NIKKI
* THE BUTCHER
* DEAD AIR
* EVIL FACE
* FEAR(S) OF THE DARK
* GOD'S LEFT HAND, DEVIL'S RIGHT HAND
* GRAVEYARD DISTURBANCE
* I BOUGHT A VAMPIRE MOTORCYCLE
* I CAN SEE YOU
* LATE FEE
* MESSIAH OF EVIL: THE SECOND COMING
* NIGHT OF THE CREEPS (DVD & BD)
* ORPHAN (DVD & BD)
* SAUNA
* STAN HELSING (DVD & BD)
* X-CROSS

Lots of DVD's coming out this week.. the highlight in my opinion is NIGHT OF THE CREEPS. This is the first time on DVD and is long overdue! Also, if you haven't seen it already, check out the BLACK DEVIL DOLL trailer (just click on the title on the list above)...it looks like it could be some good trashy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment