Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 12, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases coming out Tuesday, 10/13

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, Tuesday Oct. 13:
(Remember, you can click on almost every title to watch the trailer for that film!)

* DRAG ME TO HELL (DVD & BD)
* GNAW
* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
* HARDWARE
* THE HAUNTED AIRMAN
* HOW TO BE A SERIAL KILLER
* IMURDERS
* INFESTATION
* LEFT BANK
* LOVED ONES
* MANEATER SERIES: TRIPLE-FEATURE
* NOBODY LOVES ALICE
* THE OBJECTIVE
* ORAL FIXATION
* THE STEPFATHER
* ZOMBIE DEAREST

DRAG ME TO HELL is the must buy tomorrow. If you failed to get to the theater to see this film, then you really missed out on a great Horror flick by genre favorite Sam Raimi. Also, click on the title to check out the trailer for INFESTATION...I hadn't heard anything about this film, but from the looks of the trailer, it looks like it could be a really fun film!

No comments:

Post a Comment